- You are here:
- Home /
Stakeholders/ potential customers privacy & collection of personal information
Our respect for our potential customer’s and stakeholder’s right to security of their personal information is paramount. We have adopted this policy which provides you with information on how we handle personal information /sensitive data that is collected from you. Your personal data collected by us shall be used by us strictly in accordance with applicable Indian Laws.
We shall collect your personal information if it is reasonable and necessary to do so, subject to this policy and applicable Indian law. We take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration.
If you need to update your personal information in our records (e.g. if you change your address), please provide the updated details at the relevant place as stated above, to enable us to make the change. You may be requested to provide some verification before the information is recorded. We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of any personal information supplied to us by you.
Purpose of collecting personal information and how is personal information used
Your information shall primarily be used to identify you as a potential customer/ stakeholder of the company, and will be used for the limited purpose of maintaining and building the database of potential customers/ stakeholders, extending benefits and communicating to them information on the company.
In case we wish to use personal information provided by you for a purpose other than those that are set out in this policy, we shall update or modify this policy and publish the updated policy on our website.
How we share your information
The Company website is internet accessible by all. You may be accessing several external links while navigating through the said website. These external links may belong to the company or third party service providers. We may share personal information with other group companies, and also with other third parties, subject to the following terms:
- Consent: We will share your personal information with other group companies, and also with other third parties only with your consent. You can indicate your consent by using the website and any services through the website.
- Same level of data protection: We shall share your personal information only with such companies, organisations and individuals that ensure the same level of data protection that is set out under this policy and as required by applicable Indian laws.
Subject to the terms mentioned above, we would share your personal information with a third party for following reasons and under the following circumstances:
- For external processing: Provide your personal information to our affiliates or other trusted business associates or technology partners to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and applicable laws.
- Third-party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. They have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but shall not use it for other purposes or disclose it further.
- For legal reasons: We will share your personal information if the same is necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please note that we can share your personal information, without your consent, with Government agencies upon receiving a written request from any Government agency for such information.
We strive to protect ourselves, our stakeholders/ potential customers from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to our stakeholders who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We also take measures to disable personal information when it is no longer required by us.
If you have any concerns regarding:
- Discrepancies between the personal information provided by you and the information reflected in our records and the same have not been corrected and/or updated after you have provided updated information along with any verification required; or
- In respect of processing of your personal information;
Then you may contact us. Your concern shall be addressed in a time-bound manner.